Poorest cities all have Democratic mayors
by Wayne Flaherty
What do the top ten cities with the highest poverty rate all have in common?
1. Detroit, MI (1st on the poverty rate list) hasn’t elected a Republican mayor since 1961;
2. Buffalo, NY (2nd) hasn’t elected one since 1954;
3. Cincinnati, OH (3rd)… since 1984;
4. Cleveland, OH (4th)… since 1989;
5. Miami, FL (5th) has never had a Republican Mayor;
6. St. Louis, MO (6th)…. since 1949;
7. El Paso, TX (7th) has never had a Republican Mayor;
8. Milwaukee, WI (8th)… since 1908;
9. Philadelphia, PA (9th)… since 1952;
10. Newark, NJ (10th)… since 1907.
Einstein once said, “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and always expecting different results.”
It is the disadvantaged who habitually elect Democrats - And they are still disadvantaged…
To see more details on poverty in Democrat controlled cities go to: