Snowden Downloaded Roster of Entire U.S. Government
(TRN) Edward Snowden, the former contractor at the National Security Agency took with him multiple 'Doomsday' packages of information when he departed the country and began revealing how intensely the US Government is spying on its own citizens. He has the personal home info for all Elected Officials, Law Enforcement, Judges, Bankers, Corporate Boards of Directors and more!
At a classified briefing for members of Congress which took place on Wednesday, members found out that Snowden took with him:
- a complete roster of absolutely every employee and official of the entire US Government.
- The names, home addresses, unlisted personal home telephone and personal cellular phone numbers, dates of birth and social security numbers of every person involved in any way, with any department of the US Government.
- The files include elected officials, Cabinet appointees, Judges, and **ALL** law enforcement agency employees including sworn officers.
- Similar files with the personal information of EVERY government contractor and all employees of that contractor!
- Similar files with all the personal information of EVERY Bank Corporation, their operating officers and their Boards of Directors, including all current and former members of the Federal Reserve
- Similar files with all the personal information about anyone holding any type of license from the Government such as Doctors, Lawyers, Stock Brokers, Commodities Traders . . . . and many more.
- Similar files with all the personal information of EVERY non-bank Corporation in the U.S., including their operating officers and Boards of Directors.
Snowden has made it clear that if he is arrested, if he vanishes, or if he dies from any cause whatsoever, ALL of the information in his possession will be published publicly.
TRN has confirmed that, working through Julian Assange and his WikiLeaks organization, copies of the encrypted data have already been distributed to more than one-thousand, two hundred (1200) web sites around the world. Those sites have agreed to conceal the information until such time as contact with Snowden is lost. Once contact is lost, the sites have been told they will receive the Decryption keys via CD ROM, E-mail and P2P / Bit-Torrent file transfer. Once the decryption keys are sent, the sites have been instructed to wait a specific amount of time to confirm Snowden's disappearance, arrest or death and upon expiration of that time period, to publish the decrypted materials.
Making the situation all the more dire for the government is that Snowden has made clear he will release some of the information under certain other circumstances. For instance, if Martial Law is declared in the US or if any elections are canceled for any reason, all the government employee info goes out. If an economic collapse takes place, all the Banker/Stock Broker/Commodities Trader information goes out. If Corporations start hyper-inflating prices, all the information about them, their officers and Board of Directors will go out.
Snowden literally has the most powerful people in the United States in an inescapable stranglehold. If any of the things articulated above take place, everyone throughout the country will know exactly who to blame and exactly where they live. One can only speculate that under the right conditions, it might not be long until those responsible for the problems of our country, faced consequences for their actions; consequences delivered one at a time, in the dark of night, when there is no help . . . . and no escape.
Leading members of the House Armed Services Committee emerged from the classified briefing shocked at the amount of information he reportedly took with him beyond the NSA surveillance programs.
Rep. Mac Thornberry (R-Texas), chairman of the Armed Service panel's Intelligence, Emerging Threats and Capabilities Subcommittee and also a member of the House Intelligence Committee, said the briefing on the defense consequences of Snowden's leaks was very highly classified, and therefore details couldn't be discussed.
Thornberry did say that lawmakers left the briefing disturbed and angered after hearing that the leaks by the former Booz Allen Hamilton employee went well beyond programs associated with the NSA and data collection. He characterized the leaks as so severe that they compromise military capability and defense of the country and could cost lives while they will certainly cost billions to repair. His actions were espionage, plain and simple, Thornberry said.
Armed Services Chairman Buck McKeon (R-Calif.) read his statement rather than making comments on the fly because of the seriousness of this issue and the sensitivity of the information they'd just heard. Ed Snowden isn't a whistleblower; he's a traitor, McKeon said.
No matter what opinion people hold of the data collection programs, he added, people should be shocked and outraged to find that a substantial amount of the information has nothing to do with the NSA.
SOURCE: PJ Media
The greater tragedy is that the American Public has been lied to by this President and Congress and subjected to warrantlless spying without their knowledge or consent. And no one would be the wiser, if it hadn't been for Ed Snowden's courageous actions. Meanwhile, both sides continue to lie to cover-up these aggregious violations of Constitutional rights. - Ed