The Color of Crime in Chicago
According to the 2010 Census, African-Americans are 32.4% and Hispanics are 28.9% percent of Chicago ’s population. Whites are 31.7% percent.
96.8 percent of homicides in Chicago are committed by African-Americans and Hispanics. But it's not their fault ??? (Whites and Asians who make up 38.7% of the population committed 3.2% of the homicides)
93.3 percent of rape in Chicago is committed by African-Americans and Hispanics.
Of the 2,759 robberies committed in Chicago in 2009, 2,352 of those robberies were committed by African-Americans, which means that African-Americans are responsible for 85.2 percent of robbery in Chicago 10.8% of robberies are committed by Hispanics for a total 96% for BOTH races.
It is clear that 96.8 percent of homicides 93.3 percent of rapes 96 percent of robberies, and 91.8 percent of aggravated assaults = 94.5 percent of all violent crime in Chicago is committed by African-Americans and Hispanics. If African-Americans and Hispanics were removed from Chicago , 95 percent of violent crime in Chicago would disappear along with them.
How does race have nothing to do with crime? Why does the media pretend there isn’t a connection here?